Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know an understandable, thorough algebra textbook?

I used the textbook Algebra Surivival Guide: A conversational guide for the thoroughly befuddled, but it didn't cover all the necessary topics(by the way, i'm not befuddled, i'm doing algebra early, i'm in 6th grade) so I'm looking for a better one. Has anyone used prentice hall's algebra one? I've been doing it online at their site phschool.com but i'm not sure if i should buy it. does anyone have any experience w/ that textbook? thanksDoes anyone know an understandable, thorough algebra textbook?
hi. my school has used that text book for highschool year1 or secondary1. It's a great book especially if you want to learn about the fundamentals of algebra. It starts off with the basic properties in algebra and ends with basic lessons in advanced algebra like probabilities. aside from algebra, it also covers a bit geometry like the pythagorean theorem. also, it has a lot or word problems you can ponder on. it also has basic trigonometry. i'd really reccomend this book and the books of prentice hall. my school has been using geometry, algebra2 and advanced algebra w/ trigonometry books by prentice hall and its helped many high students...good luck!:DDoes anyone know an understandable, thorough algebra textbook?
You know, Algebra I is a 9th grade class, are you sure you're not getting it confused with Order of Operations?



If you really are, then the book I use is kinda old, but its good.

Heath Algebra I: An Integrated Approach by Larson, Kanold, Stiff.

I don't know where you can get it though.
  • sea ray
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment