Monday, January 30, 2012

How can you cite a textbook?

I need my text book for a work cited paper but I don't how to because it doesn't have a specific author.

Preferably if anyone has the

"CALIFORNIA PRENTICE HALL

AMERICA:HISTORY OF OUR NATION

INDEPENDENCE THROUGH 1914" book could you tell me how to cite it.How can you cite a textbook?
Your citation will look like (with the title italicized):



Davidson, James West., and Michael B. Stoff. America, History of Our Nation: Independence through 1914. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson Prentice Hall, 2007. Print.



Use EasyBib.com to search or enter your information, and EasyBib will generate and format your works cited.How can you cite a textbook?
I meant to rate a five, I accidentally rated a four. Thanks for the answer.

Report Abuse

How can you cite a textbook?
There are different formats for different disciplines. For example, citing text procedure is different between Science and English. See your university or college library. They should have a hand out on how to cite.
Here's a good advise. Don't ever cite the textbooks.
  • gas mileage calculator
  • car stereo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment