Thursday, January 26, 2012

Prentice Hall math?

Today I got dumped with a truckload of homework; reading log for Language Arts, a ton of problems for math, a flower dissection worksheet for science, and I need to memorize the Gettysburg Address by two Wednesdays from now. AND my stupid annoying 9 yr old sister (hence my username) is singing over and over, my mom is sick (again), and I just had my piano lesson. I am exhausted.



I am getting so sick of having to carry my math textbook home every night so I finally just took Emily Bergman's advice. I left the textbook @ school and went online after the piano lesson, which is now, to try to find the website (the whole book is online).



Of course, I go to phschool.com and what do I find? Trash. Absolute trash. Stuff like quizzes. I need specific pages and specific questions, not quizzes!



Where can I find the website?



10 points for best answer, more if I give you a thumbs up.Prentice Hall math?
well, i also use that textbook and have used it online before. let me see if i can help you find how to get the pages:

-you need to go to THIS website: http://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/snpapp/鈥?/a>

-log in

-click your textbook

-at the top left corner you will see a little box to type a page number. type the page number and click "go"

-a little box will come up with the exact pages from the textbook :)Prentice Hall math?
see, i cant help you on that. i would tell the teacher and not do it again next time.ask your friends or have a guardian write a note.

peace...Prentice Hall math?
I had to use that book when I was in 8th grade.



When I used it there was no way to get individual assignments or pages on the website, all that there was would be practice tests/quizes and guides on the specific sections.



I think that you are out of luck, you might just have to tell your teacher. OR ask your friend if she was so confident.



But personally I think that you will not find what your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment