Thursday, January 26, 2012

McGraw-Hill, Prentice Hall, or McDougal Littell?

Which is the best textbook publisher out of these three?McGraw-Hill, Prentice Hall, or McDougal Littell?
Prentice Hall's math is written at a higher level than the others -- great if you are a good student, not so great if you are not. I like McDOugall Littell as well, McGraw HIll doesn't offer high school math so I don't know about it
Personally i like McGraw-hill, becasue when they explain things, they really go into depth, so it really makes you understandMcGraw-Hill, Prentice Hall, or McDougal Littell?
McDougal Littell
The only one I reconize is McGraw-HillMcGraw-Hill, Prentice Hall, or McDougal Littell?
Not familiar with McDougal, but of the others I am partial to McGraw Hill. I've always found their texts to be helpful and informative but not overbearing to the point I can't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment