Monday, January 30, 2012

Can anybody help me? how can i get an answer key?

i have an algebra 1 prentice hall california edition textbook i do all my hw but when the test gets in front of me its like ive never even seen any of the material

so i as wondering if anyone knew where i can get the answer key to the tests?

the book has been wriiten by smith charles dossey bittingerCan anybody help me? how can i get an answer key?
Having the answer key will not help you understand the information.

My son uses the Prentice Hall Classics Algebra 1, by Paul Foerster. I ordered the tests and answer book from the Prentice Hall website.

We chose that Algebra text because a teacher in a CA charter school made CD lectures for it. mathwithoutborders.com

My son watches the lectures and then understands the lessons so much better than just the textbook. Maybe you could look into that text instead. Still Prentice Hall, still Algebra, still CA!

If my son doesn't do well on a test, we go back and redo the chapter.Can anybody help me? how can i get an answer key?
I think you can do best for your answers, if you want answers so why you don't use any gaide and any solutions book. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment