Thursday, January 26, 2012

Teens: What textbooks do you have?

1st Period: AP US History - [The American Pageant: 13th Edition]



2nd Period: AP Physics B - [Physics: Principles with Applications]



3rd Period: Multimedia Publishing - [Multimedia Systems]



4th Period: AP English Language - [Prentice Hall Reader, The (9th Edition): AP Edition]



5th Period: Spanish III (Pre-AP) [Ya Veras! Gold: Nivel 3]



6th Period: Humanities - [Perceiving the Arts: An Introduction to the Humanities (10th Edition)]



7th Period: Study Hall - No book…obviously.



8th Period: AP Calculus AB - [Calculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic, 3rd Edition: AP* Student Edition]





BQ: Do you like your books?



-My APUSH, Physics, and Calculus books are too darn big!

-My English book is weird…it’s the width of a novel but it’s really thick. It’s kinda inconvenient to put in my bag.

-My multimedia publishing and Humanities books are really thin and paperback. Me Gustan.

-My Spanish book was first issued in 1999. I was in preschool. Hasn’t Spanish changed since then? Lol.



BQ2: How often do you take your books home?



-I take my APUSH, Physics, and Spanish book home nightly. We rarely use our English books. I do my calc homework in Study Hall.Teens: What textbooks do you have?
Hmm...

I don't have book for Photography, math, Computer Applications, or Band.


American Government: AP Edition,
Sociology Matters
I also have Ya veras Gold...but I have Level 2.
Psychology with Spotlights on Diversity
and A writer's reference.
American history textbook

Biology textbook

Geometry textbook, I lost it already and school didn't even begin much.

A new Spanish book.Teens: What textbooks do you have?
Algebra textbook

American History 7 textbook

English Textbook

Chemistry Textbook (Yeah, in my county you learn chemistry before high school)
not sure yet, I am taking APUSHt, Calculus, AP British Lit, Spanish 4, and chem thoughTeens: What textbooks do you have?
I start on Tuesday.Therefor, I have no idea.
Just a math and english one so far
Well, we haven't gotten out textbooks to take home yet. So, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment