Thursday, January 26, 2012

Need help! math homework! please!?

I am doing algebra 2 in the prentice hall textbook. I had to do some assigments from chapter 5 for vacation. I left the book at home (in New York) and I am on vacation (in Florida). If someone could maybe tell me the topics in chapter 5, so I could study them and understand them so I could quickly do the homework better? Or maybe if someone could show me the exact pages in the chapter with lessons? That would help so much! THANK YOU!Need help! math homework! please!?
here's a link to the textbook website: http://www.phschool.com/webcodes10/index鈥?/a>Need help! math homework! please!?
or you would probably have a better chance of getting a good answer to this question if you just asked how to do the problems themselves, since alot of schools use different textbooks and alot of people didn't bring home their books over vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment