Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can i find the online audio for my World History Textbook?

Ok so my "world History" is by Pearson/Prentice Hall.

And i heard that there is an online audio that reads the textbook for you while you listen.

Can anyone tell me where and how i can find it?Where can i find the online audio for my World History Textbook?
Check with your local Library. Many have joined with the Central Lending library to make Audio Books Available for Free. You just enter Library Card Number into the site and download what you need to an MP3 player or your computer.Where can i find the online audio for my World History Textbook?
I am not sure ... but check www.usedtextbookprices.com

They will compare across 100+ online bookstore and see what is available and at what prices..



Just check it out. Hope this helps.

Good luck with this semester..
  • textfree pinger
  • multiplication table printable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment