Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I download the .pdf of my school textbooks.?

Here are the books (if you could find them)



1.



World Cultures : Global Mosaic

Author: Ahmad, I. / Brodsky, H. / Crofts, M. / Ellis, S. / Ellis, E.

Edition/Copyright: 04

Publisher: Prentice Hall School Division



2.

Elements of Language (Third Course)

Author: Warriner

Edition/Copyright: 09

Publisher: Holt, Rinehart %26amp; Winston



3.

World Literature

Author: Pearson

Edition/Copyright: (REV)07

Publisher: AGS Globe



4.



Advanced Mathematics : Precalculus with Discrete Mathematics and Data Analysis

Author: Brown, Richard G.

Edition/Copyright: (REV)03

Publisher: McDougal Littell



5.



A-Level Chemistry

Author: Ramsden, E. N.

Edition/Copyright: 4TH 00

Publisher: Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc.



6.



Biology (High School)

Author: Miller, Kenneth / Levine, Joseph

Edition/Copyright: 06

Publisher: Prentice Hall, Inc.



7.



Descubre, Nivel 2

Author: Blanco, Josa A.

Edition/Copyright: 08

Publisher: Vista Higher LearningWhere can I download the .pdf of my school textbooks.?
Wow, that is quite a list. I cannot be as specific as you'd like, but I'll try to point you in a decent direction.



The first approach I would take if I were in your shoes is to ask your teacher if they know whether there is an online source for the textbooks. Some publishers do have those nowadays.



If your teacher is unsure, then try doing a google search of the publisher and search through their webpage. If you don't see anything that seems to get you what you want, there is probably a "contact" link that you can write them an email to and make that inquiry to them directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment