Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How many days after getting a positive opk should I have sex?

I am on day 14 of my cycle. I finally got a positive opk today. How many days should I have sex now to increase my chances of getting pregnant?How many days after getting a positive opk should I have sex?You should have sex today and then for the next 4 days. The reason because once you have a positive OPK, you can ovulate anywhere from 12-36 hours. Once you ovulate, the egg survives only for upto 24 hours (not more than that). So just to cover yourself, once you see that positive, have sex for atleast the next 3-4 days (once each day)



Good luck!How many days after getting a positive opk should I have sex?After receiving a positive OPK, You should have sex once a day for at least 2 days beginning on the exact day you got the positive. I recommend doing it once a day for 3 or 4 days after the positive, though. Also, if possible you really should do it once every 24 hours for 2-3 days BEFORE your positive OPK as well. I know this is sometimes hard to detect if your cycles aren't exactly perfect every month, but if you have a general idea, just begin doing it once a day until you get the positive OPK and then once a day for the next few days as well. Hope this helps!How many days after getting a positive opk should I have sex?2How many days after getting a positive opk should I have sex?
You really want to have sex a couple days prior to a positive opk and a few days after as well. It's best to have sperm waiting for the egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment