Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can a girl have no strings attached sex without being called a slut?

I am a 19 year old virgin, but I don't see anything wrong with no strings attached sex or friends with benefits.(I don't believe in losing my virginity that way though) I feel like people are always judging others definitely if you are a girl when it comes to sex. That is why it is best to not tell anyone your business. If you do it a lot then it might become a problem, but if you do it once or twice why do you have to be called a slut?Can a girl have no strings attached sex without being called a slut?don't do it i mean no it doesn't but like you said if you just go around doing it then yes but sweetie just wait for the right one there is no need to rush just wait until you ARE ready for it. save it until you feel comfortable.Can a girl have no strings attached sex without being called a slut?Yes.
  • haynes repair manual
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment