Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What does it mean when a woman punches her stomach during sex?

I was having sex with a woman and she began to punch her stomach around her belly button area. I thought this was a little weird. What does this mean?What does it mean when a woman punches her stomach during sex?She's a total masochist. I know a girl that LOVES to be punched in the stomach during sex...



give her my number please? ;-)What does it mean when a woman punches her stomach during sex?
Havent heard of one doing so..lolWhat does it mean when a woman punches her stomach during sex?That IS weird.



Keep away from her!
She has issues. Unless your into that, you should probably lose her number and change yours.What does it mean when a woman punches her stomach during sex?possibly she has a strange puking fetish?! i don't know...i've never had any urge what so ever to punch myself anywhere during sex.What does it mean when a woman punches her stomach during sex?
I agree with the 1st answer - STAY AWAY!! I'd hate to hear they found your body three years from now stuffed in the freezer!!
It's weird, and I'm not really sure of what the heck that means. If anything I would guess that either she's crazy or into some weird fetish.



Just my 2 cents.What does it mean when a woman punches her stomach during sex?
That is not a little weird that is ALLOT weird. The only time I've heard of women doing that is when they are pregnant and are trying to get rid of it....like miscarry. But it doesn't work. Now, during sex? Who knows! She sounds like a looney, you should maybe not see her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment