Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I make sex with a pineapple work?

I REALLY want to have sex with this pineapple, but I can't make it work. I've tried everything I can think of. Any ideas?How can I make sex with a pineapple work?its all in the way you sit on it lolHow can I make sex with a pineapple work?
well first off, you definatly need to go through and cut off all the prickly parts of the outter core so you can grasp it firmly without injury. Seconly, I would definatly cut the top grassy part off, just take a knife and cut it off exposing some of the pineapply goodness inside. Than you can take a melon baller and start working a hole into the inner core, I would recommend making the hole a bit smaller in diameter than your "Man Piece" to give it a tight feeling. And then the rest is common sense. Good luck to you...although I do feel terribly bad for the pineapple.How can I make sex with a pineapple work?A little prison reference for you . . Cut a hole in it . . Get a sock and wet it with warm water. Get a plastic bag and place it inside the sock. Stuff both the plastic bag and sock inside the pineapple hole. Insert the desired amount of lotion or lubricant and begin to frolic with your little pineapple. Caress it, cuddle with it, love it but, DO NOT EAT IT.
first off this is really weird but your probably joking so ill be serious with my answer.

if you really want to have sex with the nasty pineapple then cut o hole just barely big enough for your dick to fit in and there you go, pineapple pussy.



if your seriously going to do this be safe, us a condom. lolHow can I make sex with a pineapple work?I hope you have a lot of money to pay for that brood of little pineapples that are going to be born from this union. -- I'm sure it will work out, because you sound a little fruity to me... lol

__

wear a condom, it might sting if you don't.. pineapple juice may be a little acidic.How can I make sex with a pineapple work?
The only way I can think that this can work is that you just EAT the damn thing before having sex. It would be good form to do that at the dining table, to wash up afterward, before going to the bedroom.



Make sure to give her some, too...
Well, having someone who hates your guts assist could help.

Just give them the pineapple, bend over, and let nature take it's course.How can I make sex with a pineapple work?
Pineapple rape is a serious crime and I will be reporting you to Yahoo so you can face the cruel fisting of justice.
No idea - but if you drink the juice you'll taste better and you will probably be having sex with more than just a pineapple. lol
Pineapples are PLANTS.

YOU are an ANIMAL (yeah!)!



This relationship CANNOT WORK!



Accept it.
Instead of putting ur little thingy in the pineapple, put the pineapple in your peehole.



roflol XD
i agree with ***z*** it wont do anythin unless it no's u care try peelin it the whole way around use LUBE ND LOTS OF IT shove it up ur bumbum and let the juices secrete around u hahahaha
lube it up and put it in the wide way. that way you can get a nice stretch out of it
been there bro!

it's all about lots of lube and alot of alcohol!

and a running head start helps too
well of course skin it first! and then get a knife and get a good size round whole in it...and FI_ICk it's brains out!!!
Make sure not to accidentally the whole thing.
Ok sure! thanx for the 2 points.
lol ***z***, exactly : )
Have you tried four play? Or...spiking it's drink perhaps?
take it out for dinner first. show you care.
Wow... You have some serious issues...........
are you serious?
What the ****?
um cut a hole and...
cut a hole and then micro wave it so its warm
loosen up ur butthole.
  • harry potter games online
  • watch weeds season 7
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment