Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can i have unprotected sex during the last four pills on my birth control?

Im taking Loestrin, I got my period the third week into my birth control month. A. am i going to get my period again?

B. Is it safe/ am i protected to have unprotected sex( no condom obvs.) during those last four pills meant for your period?Can i have unprotected sex during the last four pills on my birth control?Yes.. You are protected from pregnancy during your sugar pill week.Can i have unprotected sex during the last four pills on my birth control?ok, theres always a chance that you can get pregnant if you dont use a condom no matter if youre on birth control or not so Id say dont do it. unless you are prepared that you might end up with a baby. but even if youre in the middle of ur birth control and have unprotected sex you can still get pregnant because its not 100% effective. so its no different than then but its up to you! make sure youre prepared for the consequences though! good luck!Can i have unprotected sex during the last four pills on my birth control?I have unprotected sex with my fiance throughout the whole cycle and have never gotten pregnant, as long as you take them as directed the pill is pretty reliable. But yes you can, you can't get pregnant on those last pills those are called the placebo pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment