Saturday, February 18, 2012

What horoscope sign is the best for Gemini in regards of a high sex drive?

I want a woman whose compatible with my sex drive. I have a very high sex drive and I want to know what horoscope sign of a female has a very high sex drive if not the highest out of all horoscope signs among females. The female I was with has a very, very low sex drive and were on opposite ends. So help me out in compatiblity in sex drive.What horoscope sign is the best for Gemini in regards of a high sex drive?My BF is a gemini - i am a pisces and we get it on night %26amp; day sometimes 3-4 times a day.What horoscope sign is the best for Gemini in regards of a high sex drive?
I'd say either another Gemini (because we too have a high sex-drive). I know I do!

Report Abuse

What horoscope sign is the best for Gemini in regards of a high sex drive?Sun in Aries, Sun in Aquarius, and Mars in Gemini people..What horoscope sign is the best for Gemini in regards of a high sex drive?
Sex drive varies from woman to woman. It doesn't matter what her sign. I think that for you though, a Leo might be worth a try.What horoscope sign is the best for Gemini in regards of a high sex drive?aries women, they will go all night. or scorpio, they are very sexy.What horoscope sign is the best for Gemini in regards of a high sex drive?
Go find yourself a Scorpio woman if that is what is important to you. Be careful what you wish for!
  • game of thrones book
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment