Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is a healthy alternative to having a cigarette after having sex?

This is actually a serious question. I am a non- smoker, and for two reasons; One, it's just not my thing, and two, more importantly, I know the dangers of smoking. I have never smoked and I want to keep it that way. I don't want to spoil my lungs or any of that.



First of all, where did the idea of a cigarette after sex come from? Is it a necessity? What is a better, healthy alternative?What is a healthy alternative to having a cigarette after having sex?I am looking for info, and these are what I find.What is a healthy alternative to having a cigarette after having sex?Nicotine stimulates the same reward systems in the brain as sex does.



I'd guess having a cigarette after sex feels good because once you've finished, you stop getting the hit from the sex reward, which feels a bit like withdrawal, and a bit of nicotine eases the come down. That's only a guess though.What is a healthy alternative to having a cigarette after having sex?Have more sex. She'll thank you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment